Lifetime Windows & Siding was started in a one-bedroom Denver apartment in 2009 by Peter Svedin. He had a Discover card with a credit line of $7,000. Given his limited resources, he began selling windows door-to-door.
Today, Lifetime has an office in Denver and Phoenix, employs over 100 people, and is on track to generate $70 million in revenue this year.
Our recent accolades include:
- #1 Infinity from Marvin window and door dealer in the U.S.
- #1 James Hardie siding dealer in the Western U.S.
- Recognized by ColoradoBIZ magazine as a Top Colorado company in 2019
- Ranked #85 on Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 list in 2019
- Recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Colorado’s fastest growing companies in 2018
The focus of our Core Values is to help our people realize their dreams. We accomplish this by working hard, being positive, delivering on our promises, and being 100% committed to achieving our goals.
Lifetime’s Windows & Siding Commitment to the Community
The leadership team actively and transparently engages with home improvement industry and its’ community of customers, workforce personnel, and vendors.
If there is one idea that captures how Lifetime’s beliefs and values benefit the people and organizations we work with, it’s OPPORTUNITY. We are a high growth company and, even during challenging times, we invest heavily in finding innovative ways to build our business and support our team and partners. Here’s how we do that:
Our customers benefit from doing business with us in these ways:
- Access to the best products available – products that last and are an excellent investment
- Our sales team takes a consultative, no pressure approach that ensures our customers get exactly the products they need
- Our expertly trained installers take great care to install our products properly and make sure the job site and windows are clean when the project is finished
- Lifetime’s double lifetime warranty provides homeowners with peace of mind knowing that parts and labor are covered, and the warranty is transferable to the next owner
Our relationship with partner organizations has been one of the keys to our success. Here are some examples of those relationships:
- Infinity from Marvin and James Hardie: Over the past several years we have become the #1 Infinity from Marvin dealer in the country and the #1 James Hardie dealer in the Western U.S.
- Guild Quality: In 2019, 700 companies applied for the Guild Master Service Award and only 300 received it. Lifetime was one of those recipients.
- Team Dave Logan: Team Dave Logan has an application process that includes a 19-point screening process. We have been a team Dave Logan member in good standing for over 5 years.
- BBB: We are proud of the fact that we have achieved an A+ rating from BBB and that we qualified to enter for the Torch Award.
- Angie’s List: Lifetime won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2018.
- Top Remodeler: In 2019 we were ranked #85 on the Qualified Remodeler Magazine Top 500 Remodelers list.
Helping the Community
Lifetime has been supporting the local community since we opened our doors in 2009.
Life is tough for residents when they enter Stout Street. Lifetime provides an opportunity to get them back on track with employment that helps pay for their stay at the facility.
Our newest partner, Food Bank of the Rockies, distributes over 56 million meals each year to people in need. When the pandemic hit 30% of their food recipients had never needed the food bank’s help before. So, Lifetime stepped in to help out.
Over the years Lifetime has donated windows and siding product to several Habitat for Humanity projects.
Firefly offers one hub for complete autism spectrum treatment. Lifetime has provided financial support to this important charitable organization.
Lifetime is proud to support our troops. We have done this by donating window and siding product to help build homes for veterans through the Wounded Warrior Project.
Lifetime participates in over 200 Denver events each year. Many of these events have charities that we have supported, including:
- The National Western Stock Show Foundation
- Garden & Home Show – Colorado Garden Foundation
- BolderBoulder – University of Colorado’s cross country and track and field program
- Longmont & Denver PrideFest – Supports the LGBTQ Community
- Cherry Creek Arts Festival – CherryArts is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide access to art experiences and support arts education in Colorado
Lifetime is entering its second year as an official sponsor of the Colorado Rockies. Local residents need baseball more than ever due to the pandemic and Lifetime is proud to part of the 2020 season.
Lifetime Windows & Siding proudly sponsors Denver Zoo as a local Signature Sponsor. Our donations to the Zoo support their conservation programs for wildlife and future generations. The Denver Zoo provides transformative learning experiences that connect people to the wonder of animals and nature.