To our highly valued neighbors:
Thursday, March 19, 2020
To our highly valued neighbors
My name is Peter Svedin and I am the CEO of Lifetime Windows & Siding here in Denver. I’m writing to you today regarding our response to the COVID-19 virus.
Over the years we have worked very hard to support the local Denver community for one simple reason: we owe our success to you. In uncertain times like these, it is more important than ever for us to take care of each other.
The foundation of Lifetime’s business is meeting with people in their homes to discuss their window and siding needs. Our service is personal in nature, which elevates our responsibility to take appropriate steps to ensure your safety. With that in mind, we will be taking the following extra precautions to make sure we are conducting business as safely as possible:
- All sales team members will use a hand-sanitizer before entering your home and they will sanitize their measuring devices and tape measures using disinfectant wipes.
- Sales team members who are sick will not be allowed to meet with clients in person.
- Sick individuals must be symptom-free for 14 days before returning to normal duties.
- If you would prefer not to meet in person, we can schedule your meeting through FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, GoToMeeting or Google Hangouts.
Beyond how we do business, we would also like to make life a little easier for our customers and the local community during these challenging times. Here are two programs we have implemented that will be active until further notice:
- 40% Off “Stay Well Denver” Sale: In tough times people deserve a break. Starting today we are offering 40% off windows, doors, siding and installation. This is our biggest discount and we are happy to offer it to you. We are also offering 24 months same as cash financing, which no bank can match.
- Food Bank of the Rockies Charity Drive: One of the best ways to beat COVID-19 is to help people less fortunate maintain a consistent, healthy diet. We will be working with Food Bank of the Rockies to ensure that our neighbors in need do not go without food. Lifetime will donate a portion of every sale to Food Bank of the Rockies. Do donate, please visit foodbankrockies.org.
Lifetime cares deeply for our neighbors and customers. We’ve thrived over the past 10 years because we conduct our business and personal lives with hope and optimism. We’ve overcome other challenges and, together, we can overcome this one. So, while COVID-19 may have created challenges in your life, Lifetime will be adapting to serve you even better.
We remain honored and committed to your service.
Peter J. Svedin