A pledge to our neighbors…
Thursday, April 09, 2020
A pledge to our neighbors
COVID-19 has created unique challenges for all of us. But in the face of adversity, people are coming together to support one another, and our community is showing amazing resilience.
The Lifetime team is grateful to all the individuals who have put themselves in harm’s way to protect us and make our lives as normal as possible. These people include doctors, nurses, first responders, delivery drivers, restaurant workers and grocery employees. We appreciate your dedication and hard work!
As an installer of windows and siding, Lifetime has been designated as an essential business during the pandemic. In a recent address, Governor Jared Polis identified industries such as construction, news media, healthcare, financial services, food and manufacturing as vitally important to maintaining Colorado’s economy. We remain open for business and have not laid off a single employee.
As we struggle together with COVID-19 we pledge to do the following:
- Respect Your Health & Safety: Our team members will use hand sanitizer and disinfect their equipment before entering your home. And, we now offer online consultations.
- Deliver Exceptional Value: In addition to our current special offer, We are also offering 24 months same as cash financing, which no bank can match.
- Support The Community: A portion of every sale will be donated to Food Bank of The Rockies to make sure our neighbors in need do not go hungry.
We remain honored and committed to supporting our customers and our community.
Together, we can overcome COVID-19.
The Lifetime Family
Infinity from Marvin:
- Ultrex® fiberglass is 8x stronger than vinyl
- A tight, snug fit that will last
- Energy efficient. Backed by ENERGY STAR®.
- #1 Infinity from Marvin dealer in the U.S.
- Designed to resist the most extreme conditions
- Hail proof, woodpecker proof, pest proof and fire resistant
- #1 James Hardie dealer in the Western U.S.