Remember, first impressions are everything and if a potential buyer sees chipped painted wood or faded vinyl siding, chances are you won’t sale your home. There are many ways to improve the exterior of your home and add value. However, the best way to help add curb appeal is by installing fiber cement siding.
What Does Fiber Cement Add To A Home?
- Variety:If you want to add curb appeal to the exterior of your home, fiber cement siding is the best choice. Available is several styles and colors, your home can benefit from this type of siding. To learn more about what type of fiber cement siding is best for your home’s exterior, contact the experts at Lifetime Windows and Siding, your James Hardie siding dealer.
- Value:Whether you are staying in your forever home or selling, replacing your painted wood or vinyl siding with new fiber cement siding will add value to your home. James Hardie fiber cement siding is energy efficient, engineered for all types of Denver weather, and lasts a lifetime providing homeowners a worry-free product.
- Appeal:The first thing anyone sees when looking at homes is the exterior. To ensure your home has curb appeal, replacement siding might be a good option. James Hardie fiberglass gives the exterior of your home curb appeal. James Hardie offers Denver homeowners who want to add distinct curb appeal to their homes the Artisan Collection. This collection is geared toward the homeowner with impeccable taste. With this collection, Denver homeowners get gorgeous, deep shadow lines along with extra thick boards that will set the exterior of your home apart from others.
- Accents:Adding curb appeal to your home can be as simple as adding accents. James Hardie fiber cement siding offers homeowners several different accents to make the exterior of your home stand out. With a variety of soffits to choose from, homeowners can add cedarmill soffit that mimics wood and comes in a wide variety of shades, or smooth soffit which meets the aesthetic needs of the homeowner.
- Excellence:When you choose to replace your worn-out wood or beat-up vinyl siding with fiber cement siding, you are getting excellence that will add curb appeal. Are you tired of looking at ugly siding? If you answered yes, then you know other people are tired of looking at the exterior of your home as well. Am ugly exterior does not sell homes. When considering replacement siding contact Lifetime Windows and Siding, Denver’s James Hardie elite dealer.
- Eye-Candy:Yes, homeowners want the exterior of their home to attract people. They want a home that screams eye-candy. Adding James Hardie fiber cement to the exterior of your home can make the difference between an eye-sore and eye-candy. Denver weather can wreak havoc on the exterior of your home. It can become an eye-sore from weather damage. To maintain curb appeal and create a home that becomes eye-candy and resists the weather elements, fiber cement siding is the way to go.
Can new siding help curb appeal? The answer is YES! There are many reasons homeowners want their home to have curb appeal. One main reason is homeowners want to sale. If the exterior of your home is dilapidated, chances are you want sell. Replacement siding can bring curb appeal to the exterior of your home and help you sell.
Before deciding what type of siding you want, always contact the experts. Denver homeowners trust the experts at Lifetime Windows and Siding. Lifetime Windows and Siding offer homeowners’ different types of James Hardie fiber cement. This type of replacement siding gives homeowners variety, value, appeal, accents, excellence, and eye-candy all to add curb appeal to your home.
If you are thinking about change and no longer want to live with an ugly exterior, Lifetime Windows and Siding can give you back the curb appeal you have been missing with James Hardie fiber cement replacement siding. Don’t hesitate to give the experts a call.